Thursday 11 August 2011

Handbags and Briefcases

While at the Baby Loves Disco event at the start of July I was asked if I'd like to take part in a social event run by south Manchester's business women's network group Handbags and Briefcases. I of course said yes and busied myself baking mini cupcake samples and putting together gift boxes of 4 cupcakes to sell and to donate to the raffle.

Now I am new to the world of networking and was to my surprise very nervous about going. The event was held at Bar Brasserie in Altrincham and I have to admit the ladies who ran the event and took part were so welcoming and supportive of me and my business that it made the whole evening very enjoyable.

There were many business women there, most of whom I got a chance to speak to and I will post more info seperately.

Here is my little table which I think is most pretty and as usual my cupcakes went down a storm!!









Sorry about the image quality but photos were taken with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment